Modern society, the brand's symbol more and replica rolex watches more important, although there are like Audemars Piguet Royal Oak, Cartier Blue Balloon brand flagship of the "super symbol", but in fact the brand's best super symbol is fake rolex watches the LOGO. In any field, LOGO is essential, it is the first consumer awareness of the brand. I once put a Rolex watch to a completely unaware of the watch watch friends, let her guess what brand, the results she suddenly was the right. I asked her how to see it, she told me to see the replica watches uk LOGO.
SCRIBEKEY DATA PROFILING BOOKData Profiling: The ScribeKey Method at Amazon
SCRIBEKEY DATA PROFILER: DESCRIBE CONTENTS, MEASURE QUALITY, TRACK CHANGE
- Get the free version and sample data: ScribeKey Data Profiler Installer V1.1 Sample Data Solutions Data
Works with SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Postgres, SQLite, MS Access, dBase, MS Excel, CSV, and XML.
- Capture table, view, column, and value structure and contents.
- Highly configurable to focus in on only tables and columns of interest.
- Generate vendor specific metadata collection tables.
- Create HTML data dictionaries.
- Capture schema and contents differences between 2 database versions.
- Capture relationships and cardinality between database columns.
- Match column values against lookup tables or regular expressions.
- Easily share profile results as MS Office documents or in your database.
- Profile XML files.
- List .NET and OLEDB providers, and ODBC drivers on your computer.
- Database neutral SQL command line tool, interactive or batch.
What is data profiling?
- Data profiling is systematically exploring and capturing the essential information describing the structure, contents, and meaning of the data in a database.
- Data profiling is an important tool in data quality improvement, data cleansing, data migration, data warehousing, and business intelligence.
- If you think of your database as a large book with lots of details, the data profiler can be thought of as a tool to generate a table of contents and an index, or if you think of your database as a large building with lots of floors and rooms, the data profiler is a tool that can generate a set of architectural blueprints.
- The results of the data profile are themselves stored in a relational database, commonly referred to as a metadata repository.
Create structured, concise, and detailed data profiles of your datasets for more efficient:
- Application Development
- Data Quality Improvement
- Integration, Migration, and ETL
- Data Exploration and Analysis
- Schema Matching
- Metadata & Data Dictionary Development
Highly beneficial for:
- Master Data Management
- Data Stewards
- Developers and System Integrators
- Data Brokers and Providers
- Data Evaluators
- Data Analysts
- Project Managers
- End Users
Easy to use, flexible, affordable:
- Start profiling right away.
- Share profile results easily with your team as MS Access, MS Excel, HTML, XML, or in your database.
- Industrial strength batch command line built with .NET.
- Wide variety of configurable settings.
- Comprehensive user guide includes tutorial and workflow use cases.
- Webinar or on-site training, project implementation assistance, and custom profiler development available.
Single user license: $200 USD, 3 user licenses and 4 hours training: $500 USD, free for .edu
3 day comprehensive training class: $3,000 USD, up to 4 users.Purchase using PayPal: Or mail payment to: ScribeKey, LLC, PO Box 30, Ashland, MA, 01721, US ScribeKey uses a 'soft' key mechanism, for single user licenses on a single computer. Along with your payment, you need to provide ScribeKey with the 12 digit physical address of the Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection, for the computer you wish to use the profiler on. You can get this value, e.g., 12-34-56-ab-cd-ef, using the ipconfig/all command in a cmd window. You can send this informatio to ScribeKey along with your payment, or using the contact form below. You will then receive an email containing your skgdp.lic file, which you simply need to copy into the ScribeKey install bin folder. This license file changes your free version into a licensed version.
SCRIBEKEY GIS DATA PROFILER FOR ARCGIS
GIS Cafe Press ReleaseScribeKey Releases GIS Data Profiler
- Download evaluation copy: SKGDP 1.5 for ArcGIS 10.2 SKGDP 1.4 for ArcGIS 10.1 SKGDP 1.4 for ArcGIS 10.0 SKGDP 1.2 for ArcGIS 9.3.1
- Download US Census sample data: mydata.zip
- Download sample data results: mydata_solutions.zip
- Request a demonstration using the contact form below.
- All HTML, Metalayer, and XML/Metadata tools are fully functional in the evaluation version.
Learn more:Get the brochure:ScribeKey_GIS_Data_Profiler_Brochure.pdf Take a look at a sample profile: ScribeKey_GIS_Data_Profiler_Sample.zip Short presentation: ScribeKey_GIS_Data_Profiler_Short_Presentation.pdf In-depth presentation: ScribeKey_GIS_Data_Profiler_Presentation.pdf Explore the comprehensive user guide: SKGDP_User_Guide.pdf
Single user license: $395 USD, 3 user licenses and 4 hours training: $1000 USD, free for .edu
3 day comprehensive training class: $3,000 USD, up to 4 users
PresentationsScribekey Data Change Tools Geospatial Metadata: Revising the Approach Data Modeling Demystified Building A Geospatial Data Dictionary Geo Rollup and Drilldown: Geospatial BI and Data Aggregation Using Meta-Layers for GIS Dataset Tracking and Management Enhanced Data Description Presentation Finding and Fixing Data Quality Problems
About ScribeKeyBrian Hebert, ScribeKey's founder, has been designing and implementing database and GIS applications for both the public and private sectors in the U.S. and Europe, for over 25 years. He holds certifications in Project Management (PMP), Business Process Modeling (BU Corporate), and Business Intelligence (Microsoft). ScribeKey provides expertise for many IT platforms and languages, including SQLServer, Oracle, DB2, MySql, Postgres, MS_Access, ESRI ArcObjects, C#, SQL, ASP.NET, XML/XSLT, and Java.
Thank you, your message has been sent